Counseling for Work and Career issues
Professional counseling for career and work issues can help you to find the answers you need for satisfaction and success in your job or career. These are the most common reasons why people seek professional guidance and support for career and work issues:
- Lack of job or career satisfaction or fulfillment
- Work stress due to difficult co-workers or supervisors, excessive workload or unreasonable expectations, unfair employment practices, and other stressors
- Difficulties with priorities, organization, time management, etc.
- Problems focusing and concentrating; work avoidance
- Demanding and micro-managing bosses
- Difficulty finding a job, keeping a job, or deciding what type of work or career to pursue
- Communication problems at work
- Staff cutbacks or layoffs
Contact us today to begin the rewarding process of transforming career and work issues into career and work satisfaction and success.